using the FIXME macro

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sat Feb 14 18:52:50 CST 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On February 14, 2004 08:50 am, Zimler Attila wrote:
> > Could somebody help with that library's name?
> The problem is that you're in an application, and unfortunately
> things work differently there. Just use WINE_FIXME() instead.

I would rather say that *fortunately* things are different for Winelib
applications: defining TRACE, ERR and FIXME macros in Winelib like we do
in Wine would generate tons of conflicts, starting with the MFC TRACE
macro for instance.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                     Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.