DOC: winedump man page

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.de
Sun Feb 15 06:07:34 CST 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 06:29:13PM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On February 14, 2004 05:17 pm, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> > this man page incorporates a big chunk out of the README file. The
> > rest of the README file should be probably merged into the Winelib User
> > Guide or into the Wine Developers Guide; it would fit in both.
>
> I'm thinking maybe your patch should remove the README sections that
> were transfered to the man page. This way, it's simple to see what
> needs to be done for the rest of the stuff.
I've thought about doing that but the README file is written in the
style of a man page. And ripping one part out would make the rest hard
to read. A better approach would be to move/rewrite the rest to the
Winelib or Wine deveolopers guide and than remove the README.

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart