Download_source cleanup (todo a.7)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Feb 16 00:17:19 CST 2004

On February 16, 2004 12:55 am, hatky wrote:

> >Do you have a % of work done?
>
> If someone could say what should be the end result I
> could % it but as dimi said to me about this "It's not
> clear to me what we need to do (!)"........

Well, it seems to me the two separate download pages
are forced. We have _one_ prefered download location
(the SF page), which hosts both source and binaries.
The current source d/l page looks small and ugly
because it shouldn't be standalone. What we need to
do IMO is:
   -- merge the two pages together, in a single Download page
   -- remove the entire Download menu, and add a Download
      item in the Support menu (as the first item).

> >Shoul'd we list you as the worker in this section?
>
> Go a head I tought of patching the todo list myself
> with this but wanted to see the patch commited first
> to not be rude.

I've added you already to the TODO.

--
Dimi.