gnome systray

grant williamson traxtopel at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 16 02:19:18 CST 2004

Hi Mike,
not sure you have time for this, I have noticed one nutty issue using
the systray patch on gnome. With Lotus Notes 6.5.1 when you receive a
mail an envelope appears on the systray(That is correct). If this
appears when you are in the same workplace there is no problem, however
if you are in a different workplace, and you double click on the systray
icon you Lotus Notes desktop is resized to 20 wide by 768 long, rather
odd.

This occurs in 12112, 0123, 0213 releases.

Is there any debugging I can do, to show you what is happening?

grant williamson <traxtopel at fastmail.fm>