New Download page

David.Goodenough at David.Goodenough at
Tue Feb 17 14:34:11 CST 2004

presumably because they are on the debian servers, and using apt-get with a
standard source.list pointing only at the the debian servers they are
always available to any Debian user.

                    "Ivan Leo
                    Murray-Smith"            To:     "wine-devel" <wine-devel at>
                    <puoti at>        cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: New Download page
                    02/17/2004 07:30

Why aren't the debian packages on sf? I'm sure quite a few people download
and it would help us getting higher up in the sf download stats. I've sent
in a
patch that tells users what versions of MDK are supported. BTW the stats on
page haven't been updated for ages, anybody know why?