bt in traces

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Wed Feb 18 03:30:29 CST 2004

Hi

Is it possible to output the backtrace while the program is running? I
mean that with a new debug command e.g. wine_dbg_bt or so you
could output not only the name of the called function and the argument
values (as with the debug channels) but also the call stack where it
came from. That's of course only temporarily for debugging inside
wine. If I see that a function has a problem because the argument is
wrong it would be much easier to find out where this came from.
If I only want to use it inside wine it should have access to the
call stack information, no?

Thanks

bye  Fabi