Setup .inf files

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Feb 19 21:08:07 CST 2004

Alright, here is another revision of the patch this time using the
RegisterDlls section to register the dlls.  The new inf file can be processed
by running:

programs/rundll32/rundll32 setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall
132 ./default.inf

Brian Vincent added the NLS and Telephony\Country List sections so the inf
file should be pretty close to complete.  I'd imagine several registry keys
were missed although I'm not sure how to tell except by manual inspection of
winedefault.reg vs. the registry after installing the inf.

I left in the implementations for RunPre/PostSetupCommands sections.  I can't
find anything on msdn about these sections but I've found several references
to them by googling.  There seems to be some connection to advpack.dll.

Comments, questions, patches welcome ;-)

Thanks,
Chris