Modifying font objects

Chris Seaton chris at chrisseaton.com
Sat Feb 21 11:58:22 CST 2004

This is really a generic Windows progamming question, sorry...

Is it possible to modify a font object's size? I want an N point version
of the SYSTEM_FONT. I thought that perhaps I could get an instance of
SYSTEM_FONT, and then set some attribute for the point size. That didn't
seem to be possible so I thought that perhaps I could call CreateFont,
using attributes from the other font object, just using my own size, but
there doesn't seem to be anyway to get attributes like the char set from
a font object.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Chris Seaton