how to connect to com object "outside" from wine?

maman yonatan yonatan_maman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 07:43:31 CST 2004

Hi (I'm new in that group and don't know much about
wine,  so I'm sorry in advance if my question is
in-proper)

Here is my problem:
I wrote in windows com object, and registered it in
wine using regsv32 utility. I also wrote a com client
application.

When I executed the client code using Wine, all was
just OK, and the client successfully make a reference
to the server and activated It. :-)

my question is there any way to write a client on the
native (Linux) using g++ and activation the com
object?

does it make a difference if the com object id a dll,
exe, or ocx ?

10x Yonatan