Outreach to local governments considering Linux

hatky hatky at hatky.myz.info
Sun Feb 22 10:38:17 CST 2004

> I would like to start by creating a page at winehq.org that
> has information for towns considering migrating to Linux
> (links to feasability studies done by other cities come to mind).
> If nobody's opposed, I'll submit a patch to add that
> (though it may take a while, I'm fighting RSI again).

It sound like a nice start but probably the full deal of migrating to linux
will be out of winehq.org's scope.
I know the minestry of treasury in Israel is examining and recemending moving
to linux, after supporting the porting and distribution of open office to

But wine lakes Hebrew support because it doesn't fully implement BIDI......
(CrossWavers see a biz opportunity?)

Well, I am just saying good idea, gives new focus