Fix compile of programs/winedbg/elf.c on NetBSD 1.6

Yorick Hardy yh at metroweb.co.za
Sun Feb 22 23:04:08 CST 2004

Thanks for your input. It is very likely that I misunderstood, but I found
the following in /usr/include/elf.h on NetBSD 1.6

  /*
   * Symbol Table
   */
  typedef struct {
          Elf32_Half      st_shndx;       /* section index of symbol */
  } Elf32_Sym;

  /*
   * Special section indexes
   */
  #define SHN_UNDEF       0               /* Undefined section */

Is this consistent with what you said? If so, I can try submit
what you suggested tonight.

Kind regards,

Yorick Hardy.