Native NetBSD audio driver

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 21:32:39 CST 2004

I  think it might be worthwhile considering restructuring the audio
drivers into hardware independent wave, direct sound, midi
and  mixer sections and a hardware dependent  low level
implementation for oss, alsa, ...

The basic structure of all the drivers is similar enough to abstracted
out the hardware independent portions.