WineGuru

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Tue Feb 24 07:29:03 CST 2004

On February 24, 2004 06:34 am, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> I volunteer to do the collecting. Maybe Brain can help me format it and
> post it on the site? All I need is a template and the procedure.

Just create something (say like the Fun Projects page), and we'll comment
on that one. For now, things should just be one one page, until we enough
to justify a more serious organization. I'll help with the formatting,
once we have _something_ to format :)

> wine-devl is not good. It has a  40k size limit (got my 1Mg post
> rejected yesterday) . this is not big enough for paper + source code and
> project files. We need a bigger thing.

wine-devel is fine. For things that are larger than 40k, things will go
to the moderator, and he usually ACKs things withing reasonable size
(say 100-200k). For larger things, a URL should be posted to the materials,
or they can be emailed privately to you for inclusion. Let's not create
another list, it will be too diluted.

> Do you have any thing done, or should I start from scratch. OK I checked
> http://www.winehq.org/site/winelib#winamp you can put me in as
> volunteers found.

Done.

--