Screenshot description

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed Feb 25 10:46:06 CST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Paul van Schayck wrote:

> This is my first attemp to do something for winehq. So, are you interested
> in descriptions for screenshots?

Paul,

Thank you for your contribution. I think having a description for each
image is a really good idea. However, I don't think I like having all
descriptions lumped together in one file. What about this: for a image
named wine_xx.png, we can create a file called wine_xx.txt in say
images/shots/ (or in images/shots/description/). Jer?

BTW: I don't much care for the current scheme of having the images
split in different directories. All related files should sit together.
Maybe we should have things named: wine_xx-thumb.png, wine_xx-full.png,
wine_xx-desc.txt. Anyway, this is not important now, but I thought I'd
mention it. This way related files will list together when you do a
'ls', it's more intuitive, and you don't have to read the README to
figure things out (ant by the way, I found out about the full/ dir
by mistake, when I looked in the README just for kicks :)).

--
Dimi.