crosstest compile fix (another)

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Wed Feb 25 14:06:10 CST 2004

Am Dienstag, 24. Februar 2004 17:12 schrieb Hans Leidekker:
> On Monday 23 February 2004 04:16, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> > I have been working on these RPMS already and plan on putting
> > up a page somewhere shortly. Initial goal is to compile all
> > Wine tests out of the box.
>
> As promised, a set of MinGW RPM packages for a MinGW cross compiler
> that can compile all Wine tests. I've thrown in three patches of mine:
> one that adds missing DirectX guids, an urlmon import lib and some
> corrections to comctl32.
>
> Find them here:
>
>   http://mirzam.it.vu.nl/mingw/
>
>  -Hans
Hello Hans,

your gcc package (gcc-mingw-3.2.3-7hl.src.rpm) does not build for me on SuSE
9.0 with  the mingw packages provided from Michael Stefaniuc (Redhat:
mingw-3.0-1, mingw-binutils-2.13.90.20030111.1-2,
mingw-gcc-3.2.3.20030504.1-1).

The problem is that your package expects mingw install in /usr/local/
i386-mingw32 but the Redhat one is in /usr/mingw. The error message is
attached.

Bye Stefan