Screenshot description

Paul van Schayck info at wwwdesign.tmfweb.nl
Thu Feb 26 16:03:08 CST 2004

Jeremy,

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 18:57, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> <screenshot>
>     <thumb>wine_someimage.png</thumb>
>     <large>full/wine_someimage.png</large>
>     <description>hey, you can write stuff here..</description>
> </screenshot>

I have totally rewritten the view_screenshot() function. It now parses the
screenshots.xml file with the layout like above. All paths are relative to
the /images/shots directory. Output in $vars is the same.

I've also made the /images/shots/screenshots.xml file with all current
screens. Added some new descriptions.

Patches submitted to wine-patches. Tell me what you think.

Regards,

Paul van Schayck