GetDefaultPrinter A->W [resubmit]

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Feb 28 12:21:25 CST 2004

Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> writes:

> GetDefaultPrinterW breaks directly when namesize is a NULL pointer and
> GetDefaultPrinterA jumps to the end without. Where do is this pointer
> accessed when it is not vaild?

You are right, I missed the fact that the W function would fail which
would cause the A one to bail too. Still it is very confusing, because
in the A function you compute the size and allocate a buffer even
though it's not going to be used. You should restructure this to make
it clear what is happening.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org