[QUARTZ] Add implementation for IFilterMapper interface

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Sun Feb 29 09:49:32 CST 2004

Christian Costa wrote:

> Fine. :-)
> BTW, Windows seems to only update the devenum entries, if any, of the
> category eumerated.
> I don't think this is significant or not though...

devenum entries are Just a cache that quartz is keeping. It is different
between DirectShow versions. I have never figured out how/when it
decides to refresh the cache but he does a good Job. So I suspect it is
only an in-session cache that is refreshed every App load (first use).

The main REG, that is standard, and that gets written by
DllRegisterServer is the HKEY_CLASS_ROOT one.