Missing exports?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Jan 1 07:48:22 CST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 00:21, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Same thing with dlls, unless there is a reason to
> have a stub dll it's much better to not have one at all so that the
> native one gets used.

I guess it's a matter of long term vs short term thinking, but in that
case why do we build MSHTML when we have no implementation for it, and
probably won't for some time?

Obviously we have to start somewhere, but I remember when MSHTML was
first introduced some apps stopped working because we favour builtin
DLLs over native ones, so everybody had to debug the problem (easy for
people who can interpret stub FIXMEs and know what they mean) and then
alter their config file to force mshtml to native.

thanks -mike