Congradulations - windef.h

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Jan 1 07:52:08 CST 2004

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 17:26, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Are you using KDevelop to work on Wine? Is it OK? I'm a vim guy
> myself, and I've never used KDevelop, but I could maybe use some
> autocompletion :)

If vim has something like emacs tag completion then you could use that -
I know etags works pretty well for me. I'm not saying you should use
emacs obviously, but I expect there is an equivalent or vimscript you
can use.

Briefly, you can do "make etags" in the wine source root, wait a bit,
then two very useful features are available:

M-. (find-tag) lets you locate any definition in the wine source tree
complete-tag lets you perform completion based upon those same tags.

I typically just use dabbrev-expand though which searches files you have
open in the background for expansions.