Printing bugfixes

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Fri Jan 2 08:47:04 CST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 12:35, Huw D M Davies wrote:
> Actually I don't see why we need a different name and devname we
> should just use devname for both entries instead. I think it's a
> hangover from some old code

OK. I'll resend just using devname.

> Your patch however looks wrong, you're adding a default printer with
> port LPR:LPT1, the spooler will try to print with the command
> lpr -PLPT1 which won't work.  You really want to set the port to LPT1:

You mean in this line?

WINSPOOL_SetDefaultPrinter("LPT1","Wine PostScript Driver", FALSE);

I don't really understand, sorry. You mean it should be like this?

WINSPOOL_SetDefaultPrinter("LPT1:","Wine PostScript Driver", FALSE);

Or that this line:
 sprintf(buf,"%s,WINEPS,LPR:%s",name,devname);
should be
 sprintf(buf,"%s,WINEPS,%s",devname,devname);

thanks -mike