netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 17:20:45 CST 2004

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> You can't share C files across dlls, this violates
> dll separation and it won't build properly.

Yeah, that's why I emailed the list twice before
asking how to go about it.  Is making a static SMB
library preferrable?  I haven't yet discovered the
interface MS uses to SMB (public or private), so I
haven't been able to hide it in the real place.

As far as not building properly, umm.. it builds and
runs for me.  You think one dll might link stale .o's,
or??

--Juan