Any experts on IsDialogMessage

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri Jan 2 23:56:53 CST 2004

"Bill Medland" <billmedland at mercuryspeed.com> wrote:

> I am just about to start concentrating on IsDialogMessage, especially in the
> non-dialog context.  Our program (suite) uses ActiveX controls extensively
> and is difficult to use because the TAB handling in particular is totally
> wrong.

Probably what really makes Tab handling wrong is a not correct behaviour
of GetNextDlgTabItem and GetNextDlgGroupItem. I was intending to fix them
at some point, but it seems I have no time to work on them and won't have
it in the near future.

It would be great to have a test suite for that APIs as well.

--
Dmitry.