netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Sat Jan 3 17:13:16 CST 2004

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> I think it's reasonable to require people who want
> SMB file access to
> upgrade their kernel. It's not like it's a widely
> requested feature,
> we haven't had it for 10 years and nobody
> complained...

Yeah, but what about RPC?  Maybe all the RPC bugs in
Wine are well known and people just don't want to work
on them, but I figured having RPC be able to talk to a
remote RPC server (running on Windows) would help
discover RPC bugs.  That requires named pipes.  Do
they have to upgrade their kernel for that, too?

Do you Yahoo!?