DMUSIC: my latest work

Rok Mandeljc rok.mandeljc at
Sun Jan 4 14:04:50 CST 2004

> It breaks parallel makes and dll separation. Dlls should not depend on
> one other this way. The best way is to duplicate the few things you
> need in each dll.

OK, guess you're right... but just as a thought, would it make any
difference if I made symlinks from dmusic/dmusic_common.c to others and
then list them as "local" sources (can diff & cvs hadle symlinks)? Or
just copying dmusic_common.c to all dm* folders and then include them
locally? (as for dmusic_common.h, there won't be much need for this one
then and I could put its contents in dm*_private.h).
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon.
Creation is the work of a lifetime."
  -- Kamahl, druid acolyte