AutoCad 2000 latest status ?

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Tue Jan 6 04:07:08 CST 2004

> I know there are interests in autocad 2000 status with
> wine.
>
> I was happy to read in
> http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=86&versionId=102
>
> that autocad 2000 actually starts up now, although
> there seams to be a file open problem.
>
> I just wanted to forward this news in case someone is
> interested in fixing the details now that it at least
> starts up.

At what point did Acad 2000 fail?
For me, it just started up fine (since several months, CVS versions). At a few
points (most notably with floating toolbars) it would have trouble.
One other thing: The start dialog (the one where you choose 'empty
project/file open/templates' etc. has blank (no text in them) buttons. But
that wouldn't stop me from using acad.

I do have a compile problem with wine right now, so I can't do tests with
wine-latest. The one I now have (compiled) is Wine 20031016.