no keyboard events in ddraw application.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 6 08:53:01 CST 2004

I believe this is the same issue i am seeing with IE started in full
screen mode. It appears that those windows are being created in
unmanaged mode and thus never generate any of the focus events that wine
uses to try to track input focus.

if you place them into a desktop then it works fine. I am unfamiliar
enough with that level of the windowing code that i am unsure how to fix
it right.

-aric