install default config files to $PREFIX/share/wine

chmorgan at chmorgan at
Tue Jan 6 09:15:36 CST 2004

If we also had working defaults for the users cdrom drive(s) and floppy drive then this would work quite well.  Many users will want to install applications from cdrom.  We could autodetect this at startup.