More on "no keyboard events in ddraw application"

Oleg Prokhorov xolegpro at
Thu Jan 8 11:32:49 CST 2004

Hello Robert,

RG> I had the same problem as Oleg Prokhorov (no keyboard input in
RG> fullscreen games) and following patch fixed it
RG> (just a single line in Randr and XVid drivers). I do not know if
RG> something gets broken by it; I have tested it with Railroad Tycoon II
RG> demo.
It didn't help in my case and makes things even worse, after screen
init application doesn't proceed further at all.

Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:xolegpro at