shell32 patches to be usable by ReactOS Explorer

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Jan 12 08:22:53 CST 2004

On January 12, 2004 09:14 am, Steven Edwards wrote:
> There has to be a more simple way of us diffing our patches. Would any
> of the scripts you use on Crossover merging help us?

There is csgrep in the tools/ module in CVS, but for that
to work you guys need to run our commit_prep and log_accum
in CVSROOT. If you do that, you get the wine-cvs - type
messages for free, and can use our patch.py script to
generate patches. From what I see in other similar systems
(used in projects such as SourceForge/gcc/KDE/etc.), ours
is the best -- comes highly recommended! ;)

--
Dimi.