[ros-kernel] RE: #2 - Mdi Win16/32 SplitB

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Jan 12 11:37:56 CST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Steven Edwards wrote:

> Mainly we just converted the bitmaps to icons and made
> it look more like Windows regedit. Also there are some fixes for
> writting string values.
>
> http://cvs.reactos.com/cvsweb.cgi/reactos/subsys/system/regedit/

I will try to extract stuff, thanks, but by glancing over
the thing, the CVS log is not too informative:

  -- some more fixes
  -- more improvements
  -- updated regedit (and some minor changes)

Yes, changes were made. That I know, no need to restate it
in the log :)))

This goes in part to the big patch problem we were discussing.
By having unstructured commits in CVS like this, it's going
to be real hard to come up with meaningful patches.

--
Dimi.