wine/ windows/scroll.c include/user.h dlls/x11 ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Jan 12 17:05:51 CST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Log message:
> 	ScrollDC doesn't need to be in the graphics driver.

Yay! (I submitted a similar patch some time ago, but you
didn't like the {Start,End}GraphicsExposures functions.
I still think they are decent GUI abstractions :)):
    http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/09/0196.html

Speaking of these things, I also don't think the driver
should know about the caret. I see no need for the USER
driver to know anything about the caret, we can just always
implement it ourselves, no?
    http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/09/0174.html

I think there is a bug in the above patch (IIRC, I used to
get some freezing in certain situations), but the idea still
stands.

--
Dimi.