uxtheme: lots of infrastructure

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Mon Jan 12 17:55:05 CST 2004

The reason I did that was because of the large quantity of data, it was easier to define unicode strings in resources
then it is to do in code, and I got a free method of seperating part/state data for each class
As far as inefficent that wasnt my concern as the data is only loaded once at startup and never touched again
If it is an issue I will change this and resubmit