stray file

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Tue Jan 13 03:50:57 CST 2004

No! it is there for a purpose.
When doing winelib apps. The actual app is a shared library. Therefor
the compiler will not warn about missing symbols since they can be
resolved on load time by the running process. What the check-link stage
does, is compile the winelib as an ELF executable. to see if it all
links with out any missing symbols. One missing symbol will be "main".
Hence the below file. It will automatically be linked by the check-link
stage in the makefiles.

Free Life
Boaz