slight trouble running winetests under windows

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Tue Jan 13 12:03:34 CST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Francois Gouget wrote:

> this particular problem. However this should let msvcmaker generate the
> right set of import libraries (currently it hard-codes the list of .lib
> files to link to, including uuid.lib but not dxguid.lib).
>
> For MinGW it would be harder though. This is using the crosstest target
> in the regular makefiles, right?
> Maybe a `echo $LIBS | sed s/libwine_/lib/` ?

The way it should work is the following:
  -- winemaker generates MinGW compatible Makefiles. In it, it
     uses -luuid and -ldxguid to link to these things.
  -- on MinGW, this will work just fine
  -- under Wine, winegcc will translate this into -lwine_uuid
     and -lwine_dxguid respectively. It already does so for
     -luuid, we just need to do it for dxguid as well.

--
Dimi.