PATCH: Port Tim Ferguson's ICCVID codec to Wine

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 14 13:02:06 CST 2004

Dimitrie O. Paun a e'crit :
> On January 14, 2004 01:05 am, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>
>>I don't mind either, but if the new iccvid code will be placed under
>>dlls/ then dlls/msvideo/msrle32 should be moved there as well.
>

> I'd much rather move msrle32 to dlls/, then create new DLLs
> deep inside the dir hierarchy. Ideally we should have all
> DLLs just under dlls/, let's not make the problem worse.

I still don't see the point of having a unique dlls/ flat structure.
Which more than 100 dlls right now, I do think we need to structure it.
So putting the video codec in msvideo directory seems the easiest
structure. We could also envisage to have a drivers or codecs directory,
but that'll boil down to the same thing.
A+