Partial MDI rewrite

Duane Clark dclark at
Thu Jan 15 20:32:45 CST 2004

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Duane Clark" <dclark at> wrote:
>>With Xilinx fpga editor, I see one problem. When I double click one of
>>the blue squares in the array window, a block window shows up. But with
>>the patch, it is showing up sort of minimized, as shown.
> Thanks for the testing. But what do you mean by "the blue squares in
> the array window"?

Oops, I guess that was very unclear. I was referring to the blue
rectangles with wires going into them, like the ones just below the
window titled "Block".

In the window titled "Array1", if I double click one of those blue
rectangles, another window should pop up (showing the contents of the
blue rectangle). The window does pop up; it is the one labelled "Block".
But it comes up "minimized" (sort of), which it shouldn't.