Add iccvid.spec to winapi_check

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Fri Jan 16 02:48:12 CST 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 19:21, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> > After DLL separation is complete, adding these will no
> > longer be necessary, right?
>
> Well, it's really winapi_check that needs to be made smarter. 99% of
> the contents of that file are redundant already and could be
> determined automatically.

Yes, that's what I was aiming at. All it seems to add is grouping
of files under a module, which is implied when DLL separation is
complete. Then it would simply be a matter of doing:

  find dlls/ -name "*.spec"

or some equivalent of that, and we can get rid of synchronizing
winapi_check by hand.

 -Hans