slight trouble running winetests under windows

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Fri Jan 16 05:49:57 CST 2004

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 22:52, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> > Looks like a solution to me. What about dxguid? Should we split
> > uuid up by creating a seperate directory with Makefile etc. or
> > will a symlink to libuuid do?
>
> I think we should create a separate library. I'm also wondering if we
> shouldn't move them to dlls/, these are more like import libs than
> normal Unix libs.

I explored that possibility some time ago. Moving to dlls/ implies
using a spec file, because I don't think we want to use anything other
than a standard Makefile under dlls/, right? This puzzled me since
uuids are not functions and although spec syntax allows specification
of data entry points ('extern'), winebuild doesn't support importing
them. Using the standard Makefile will also give us a DSO which we
don't need.

 -Hans