DPA_Create/Search may be missing

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Fri Jan 16 06:16:28 CST 2004

On Friday 16 January 2004 11:57, Francois Gouget wrote:

> On NT4 (or is that on Internet Explorer <=5?), comctl32 is missing entry
> points for DPA_Create and DPA_Search. So we need to link them
> dynamically if we want the rest of the tests to run.

Did you by any chance build the test with MinGW? I submitted a
patch like yours a while ago and it was rejected because DPA_Create
& friends where present in comctl32 but are exported by ordinal only.
MinGW's libs export these by name, not ordinal only, so the resulting
binary will not run on Windows.

 -Hans