winecfg: a patch to review

Robert van Herk robert at
Fri Jan 16 11:17:16 CST 2004

Kirk Ruff wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 15:23, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Robert van Herk wrote:
>>>We (me and cmorgan) were thinking about dropping that tabsheet :-)...
>>That's a good idea, the current UI for app-specific settings is terrible.
>I agree it is horrible, but I wanted to try to implement something.
>I also agree that that tab should be dropped and all handeled within
>1 tab. At least I didn't put a lot of effort in to this. If you guys
>have any up coming patches, any idea how long before you will be ready
>to send them in?
I already sent in a patch for dll specific overrides... It isn't totally
finished though, since i forgot a few settings ;-). But anywayz, the
current library tab sheets allows you to override dlls per application.

As for as I know, cmorgan is doing the same to the x11drv tab sheet.

After these two are added, I guess the appsdefault tabsheet could be

I am not planning to start working on it again soon, since I have some
high-prio stuff to do first. I'll probably start with it again in 'bout
a month...

If you feel like implementing features, pls talk to cmorgan in the
#winehq channel on freenode. He is there quite often and afaik currently
working on winecfg.