A question about winehq options

Kirk Ruff ruffk at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:30:48 CST 2004

	I am trying to work on a multimedia tab, unless someone else is doing
this already. I am wondering what options should go on this tab. A
select for the audio driver, wave mapper, and midi mapper is what I was
thinking so far. The wave/midi mapper seem to each only have 1 option so
what should I do for that? Is there any plan to add any more options to
these two?

	The dsound options seem too obscure to be in winecfg, and I didn't see
any other obvious options to put on. Hopefully someone else hasn't
started on such a tab yet. Any help is appreciated.