winecfg: a patch to review

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Jan 16 11:55:29 CST 2004

I was planning to do the same to the x11 tabsheet but wasn't sure if people
actually needed to be able to specify these options per-app.  Unless there is
a good reason, like there can be with dlls, global settings seem the best for
that tab.  If people think this is necessary I'll take a look at it ;-)

Chris