Need help debugging ... Ddraw issue

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sat Jan 17 12:51:23 CST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:00:55 +0100, Frank Schruefer wrote:
>   * Note that both Start Menu Execute and Explorer start programs with
>   * fully specified quoted app file paths, which is why probably the only case
>   * where you'll see single file names is in case of direct launch
>   * via CreateProcess or WinExec.

Awwww crud.

So basically the reason Keeper crashes is because it expects to be run
from explorer? I wonder if it crashes on Windows if you run it from
command.com in that directory, ie without a full path.

I wonder if when a program is invoked directly from the wine loader app we
should pretend it's been run from Explorer and pass it the full path.
Alexandre, would that be an acceptable solution (subject to more thorough
testing of course).

thanks -mike