DPA_Create/Search may be missing

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jan 18 09:50:30 CST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:
>
> > On NT4 (or is that on Internet Explorer <=5?), comctl32 is missing entry
> > points for DPA_Create and DPA_Search. So we need to link them
> > dynamically if we want the rest of the tests to run.
>
> What version of comctl32 is that?

That was version 5.00.2919.6304.

But Hans Leidekker and Rolf Kalbermatter were right: the functions are
there, it's only that they are exported by ordinal only and/or are
missing from the MSVC import libraries. In any case, modifying the test
to load them by ordinal using GetProcAddress makes the test work on NT4
and even on Windows 95 (with comctl32 version 4.00.950).

So I'm sending an updated patch.

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.