readme update

Marcelo Duarte wine-devel at
Sun Jan 18 14:44:34 CST 2004

Ivan, Dimi had much work in officializing the domain and you
modified text placing .com again.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivan Leo Murray-Smith" <puoti at>
To: "wine-patches" <wine-patches at>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 5:44 PM
Subject: readme update

This patch improves the italian version fo the README file, and uniforms it
layout to the one of the English README. It also updates the links to the
the forums and the cvs to the urls currently used at winehq in all versions
README. Alexandre, I think it would be a good idea to move these files to
the root
source directory, so that non-English speakers can spot them immediately. It
also be a good idea to rename them something more obvious, for example from to LEGGIMI.italiano (README.italian), shall I send in a patch that
does this?
License: LGPL