Translation assessment tool (part 1)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Sun Jan 18 17:30:08 CST 2004

Vincent Béron <vberon at> writes:

> Here we go again after a couple of months...
> Changelog:
> Adds a new dump flag to wrc, to be used to assess translations
> advancement.

OK, I put that one in with a few changes, but it would be really nice
if it could be print something understandable, instead of just random
characters that require an external parser to interpret. It wouldn't
be much harder for the parser to check for specific strings instead of
'+' or '-', and it would make that mode useful by itself, for instance
to check translations of a single file. Also, this thing should be
driven by make instead of having a shell script parse the makefiles by

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at