winapi_test chokes on TITLEBARINFO

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Jan 20 07:09:31 CST 2004

When I run ./tools/winapi/winapi_test it chokes on the TITLEBARINFO
declaration in winuser.h:

typedef struct tagTITLEBARINFO {
    DWORD cbSize;
    RECT  rcTitleBar;

include/winuser.h: DWORD[CCHILDREN_TITLEBAR+1]: can't parse type
Can't use string ("4") as a SCALAR ref while "strict refs" in use at
tools/winapi/ line 283.

I believe this is because it does not know how to compute the value of
'CCHILDREN_TITLEBAR+1'. Though I'm not sure the second error is really
related to the first one.

I had a look but I'm pretty lost in the winapi code. Does anyone know
how to fix this problem?

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                Linux: It is now safe to turn on your computer.