winapi_test chokes on TITLEBARINFO

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Jan 20 10:02:29 CST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> That code is mixing up the use of a variable holding a string
> and a variable holding a reference. Put otherwise it forget's
> to dereference a scalar ref (similar to a C pointer variable)
> before using it. Patch below fixes it.

Arg. Spoke a bit too quick in my previous email. This patch introduces a
new problem. When verifying the generated.c files I see a lot of diffs
of the form:

-    TEST_FIELD(BITMAPINFO, RGBQUAD[1], bmiColors, 40, 4, 1);
+    TEST_FIELD(BITMAPINFO, RGBQUAD[1], bmiColors, 40, 4, SCALAR(0x844a5c8));

So it looks like something is not deferenced right somewhere...
I'm still as lost as before. Do you know where the bug is?

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice they're different.