Variant tests

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Wed Jan 21 02:17:17 CST 2004

> Sylvain, can you apply the attached patch and send me the full output
> running the 2 tests? I can't duplicate the failures you are seeing
with any
> oleaut32 version here, but testing with a really really old version
lead to
> some changes that may help.

These failures were given by the current oleaut32 CVS. (not by a real
Windows box!)
Now with this patch applied (updating CVS), I get :

- no failure for vartest
- 24 failures for vartype.
(logs attached)

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

"You believe it's the year 1984, when in fact, its closer to 2184"1984 / Matrix

Yahoo! Mail :